13.2.10

Beyond

"Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens." ~ CARL JUNG

You know how we question our choices only when it’s too late?

After asking the Timekeeper about accepting the world as it is, I risked getting severely offended by asking him, “Are you saying that my life in Indonesia is defying gravity? That MY UNCONVENTIONAL LIFE HERE HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT AN EGO OVERDRIVE?”

“Absolutely, because you talk without the walk.” *laughing pause* “Nawh, I’m just kidding. Get off the floor. I get my kicks whenever you doubt yourself like this.”

Bless them elders who know exactly how make you feel stupid without saying so.

“Look at your basic needs. Before intimacy and love, before needs of self-actualization can be fulfilled, you must feel safe and secure. You didn’t have that in your old life. It’s not just the ego that made you fight for your unconventional life. It was the natural next step.”

If anything could prove his point, I look at my writings. I mean, haven’t I been better at talking about needs beyond security and safety since I repatriated?

PS: No, Ben, I’m not referring your deadlines.

Memilih GPS

  Photo by Thomas Smith on Unsplash Tentang memilah tanda dari semesta. Gimana caranya yakin bahwa tanda yang kita dengar itu beneran wangs...